Guidelines for Submissions to Telecom Reseller
Telecom Reseller is a publication reporting on Unified Communications for business applications, enterprise and SMBs. Our readership consists of enterprises of 100 lines and up, large to medium enterprises and the Interconnect/dealer/channel communities. Effectively we reach both the commercial users of telecommunications equipment and applications and the companies that are the sales, installation and service channel for the same. Therefore we are interested in commercial level UC stories. Stories that are not about telecommunications, that are not connected to UC, are consumer oriented and/or carrier oriented are not likely to be what we report on.
1. Articles should be 350-500 words in length. MS Word preferred. Please turn track changes off.
2. Please email instead of fax
3. Please tell us if graphics are available before sending them
- Corporate Identity: Acronyms should be used only after they have been defined. When using an acronym (e.g. United Communications = UC), spell out the complete title in its first reference — “…said John Smith of United Communications (UC).” Then use the acronym in all subsequent references in the balance of the story.
- Technical: Please follow the above guideline when using acronyms on technical terms which may be new or not widely recognized. For example, MTBF (mean time between failure), is not as well– recognized as PBX (private branch exchange). You would want to identify MTBF in first reference before using the acronym in second reference, while PBX would not require definition.
5. Please write simply and clearly, in order to promote readers’ understanding.
6. We reserve the right to edit for content and length.
7. All articles, graphics and other creative materials submitted become the property of Telecom Reseller, Inc. Reprints of articles published in Telecom Reseller (hardcopy) or Telecom Reseller OnLine require the express permission of the publisher.
Agencies Pitching Stories
We understand your enthusiasm for the stories you are promoting. Please allow us time to review your stories before calling.
Please send stories at email@example.com
About Telecom Reseller News and Editorial Content
Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications for enterprise and SMBs. We report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as Hybrid and IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms. Avaya, Cisco, NEC, Siemens, Mitel, Vertical, Polycom, Aastra, snom, are among the many key brands we routinely write about. Alternative approaches to delivering UC in private and public sector commercial grade settings include open source and Microsoft’s Lync.
Telecom Reseller is published both in print and on line.
Telecom Reseller Print Edition
Telecom Reseller’s print edition comes out every month, twelve times a year. the calendar of this printing schedule can be found below. The print edition is a multi-section journal consisting every month of section A, Telecom Reseller and section B, UC Networks. Monthly features include timely reports on the major OEMs, technical advice for Avaya and Heritage Nortel users, Cisco user news, information on training, and general “tips” for all enterprise and SMB users. Dealer news includes market developments, news on leasing and source development. The paper is mailed via postal service to over 37,000 readers in the US, Canada, UK, and EU.
Telecom Reseller publishes quarterly reports on Avaya, Cisco, and Mitel. Twice a year produce an Buyer’s Guide on Compatible products for Avaya and Cisco platform, plus a Buyer’s Guide to TEM, SIP, FAX/FoIP and Lync. Below you will find the timing of these and many other reports.
Please contact Marie-France for details at Marie-France@usernews.com
On Line and eBulletin
Please contact Carole Sangiorgio for details at Carole@usernews.com