Voice4net has a primary objective to generate new and useful tools that integrate telephony and database systems. They create systems that are as small as 4 ports or as large as several thousand ports. In most situations, their N-tier architecture enables them to scale up to an unlimited number of ports.
Rich McFarland, CEO of Voice4Net, was interviewed at ITExpo Austin, TX.
During the podcast, Rich focused on several questions relating to their new dealer program including:
- What resources are you offering and how do they benefit the dealer?
- Why is Voice4net focusing on solutions sales as opposed to traditional product based sales?
- How can a dealer become involved in the new program?
- The dealer’s success rate is important. How does the program increase the success rate?
- How do the Voice4net solutions improve call center productivity and cost effectiveness?
For more information go to http://www.voice4net.com/voice4net-about.html.