You have heard of Machine to Machine (M2M) communications. Viewbiquity delivers cloud services that support M2M. Tom Shafron discusses M2M services during this podcast. Viewbiquity’s cloud based M2M platform enables organizations to connect devices, processes, applications, people, and other organizations. The cloud platform combined with its scripting interface allows any organization to create complex integrated M2M solutions quickly and with minimum Total Cost of Ownership.
Tom covered several question during the interview at ITExpo in Austin, TX.
- Viewbiquity has announced several new technology offerings such as the Cloud Applications Suite and InfiniVi video storage. What are these and how well have they been received?
- How do you sell your services?
- What do you mean that your solution is hybrid approach?
- Since you sell to providers, what markets are you pursuing through the providers?
- What are the business advantages for the service providers to adopt and deploy your services?
For more information go to http://www.viewbiquity.com/.