- Avaya leads with more than one third of the total market share for inbound contact center systems — more than the three closest competitors combined
- Brand name, breadth of portfolio, delivery on integrated roadmap and increased channel enablement move Avaya to winners circle for the second, consecutive year
Avaya today announced that it has received the Frost & Sullivan 2012 North American Market Share Leadership Award in Inbound Contact Center Routing Systems. The award is based on Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices research and given to the company that has demonstrated excellence in capturing the highest market share within its industry, and recognizes leadership in terms of revenues or units, as specified.
The Frost & Sullivan report cites Avaya’s leadership as a position held for many years, and for the past two years has accounted for more than one third of the total market. Today, Avaya accounts for more than all the shares of its three largest competitors combined. Among several key performance factors that Frost & Sullivan attributes to Avaya’s leadership are:
- Delivery on Product Roadmap – Frost & Sullivan recognized 2011 as a pivotal year in which Avaya delivered on its roadmap strategy and vision on multiple fronts, with releases in all key product areas. According to the report:”For example, one strategic initiative has been to ensure integration between disparate ICR and adjunct application platforms. Avaya delivered on this by enhancing systems such that its legacy and newer inbound contact center routing platforms can co-exist. Indeed, the company announced a unified desktop for Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite voice and Avaya Aura® Contact Center multimedia products, so that agents can use a single interface to manage multichannel contacts (web chat, email, etc.). They also added unified reporting with Avaya IQ for Call Center Elite voice and Avaya Aura Contact Center multimedia so that organizations that use both have a single reporting architecture. Avaya IQ also reports on time spent in self-service as well as outbound calls made through Avaya Proactive contact, delivering a comprehensive reporting and analytical platform that spans Avaya’s contact center suite.”
- Channel Delivery – Heightened focus training, certification, skill development and helped even more to elevate the skill level of both partners and direct sales force as well as increased the number of authorized partners globally.
- Large Installed Base and Playing to a Larger Base – Avaya has a large and loyal installed base with many customers in the 250+ agent range. The company has also successfully expanded into both smaller and larger contact centers offers, ranging between 50 to 500 and more. The growing adoption of Avaya Aura Contact Center Suite for Mid-sized Enterprise (AACC-M) is an example of the company successfully adapting to the needs of the customer with a simplified offer for mid-size contact centers that is bundled with advancing levels of applications.
“Avaya Customer Experience Interaction Management solutions help enterprises redefine their customers’ experience with innovations that enable companies to be where their customers are, offer diverse avenues that lead back to their business and streamline the process for both the agent and customer to achieve fast, first-call resolution in a cost-effective way.” Christine Viera, vice president, Product Management – Contact Center Solutions, Avaya
More at www.avaya.com