Conference program highlights hot industry topics, including cloud security, mobility, UC and overall best implementation practices
NORWALK, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–TMC has announced the information-packed conference program for Cloud Communications Expo, focused on examining the latest business models, market trends and implementation strategies for leveraging cloud-based communication applications, processes, interfaces and architectures. Cloud Communications Expo will be held October 2-5 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas, and is collocated with ITEXPO, the world’s largest and best-attended communications and technology trade show.
“Each year at the Cloud Communications Expo, IT managers, CIOs, business process analysts and more gather to interact with the cloud community and learn the industry’s best practices,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and Conference Chairman. “This year’s agenda will provide attendees with the latest updates and real life cloud success stories for reducing project risks, lowering capital expenditures and increasing the agility and value of their business communications processes as these businesses look to move to the cloud.”
The Cloud Communications Expo will offer three days of educational sessions and panels, highlighting several key themes alive today in the cloud industry. Session topics currently include:
- Tuesday, October 2: Sessions will focus on strategies for building and utilizing the cloud for Unified Communications and the opportunities created by combining Web 2.0 and Telco 2.0 technologies for advanced voice and web applications.
- 12:30 pm: Building a Strong Basis for Unified Communications in the Cloud
- 1:30 pm: Utilizing Cloud-based UC as a Competitive Advantage
- 2:30 pm: Web 2.0 + Telco 2.0 = Voices in the Clouds
- Wednesday, October 3: Sessions will highlight best cloud migration strategies; mobile cloud models; and obtaining and maintaining a secure cloud.
- 10:00 am: Cloud Communications for the Enterprise: Strategies and Best Practices for Migration
- 11:00 am: Making the Switch: Using the Cloud for Delivery of Rich, Multimedia Communications
- 12:30 pm: Why Cloud Fax is Key to Your UC Deployment
- 1:30 pm: The Mobile Enterprise: How to Stay Protected in the Cloud
- 2:30 pm: Is it Really My Data if it is in the Cloud?
- Thursday, October 4: Sessions shine a spotlight on how to utilize the cloud for new business communications tools without compromising corporate policies or compliance; opportunities, benefits and security requirements for video and visual content on the cloud; and finding immediate cost savings, increased productivity and invaluable analytic insights in cloud-based VoIP.
- 9:00 am: Is Cloud, BYOD and Social a Recipe for Disaster?
- 1:00 pm: What’s Cloud Have to Do with Video Surveillance?
- 2:00 pm: Cloud Inspires Breakthrough “Voice with Visuals” for Mobile Communications and Customer Service
- 3:00 pm: Calculating True ROI with VoIP Technology in the Cloud
Cloud Communications Expo Austin is supported by platinum sponsors Interactive Intelligence and voxbone, as well as gold sponsor Sagemcom and silver sponsors Cbeyond, eLoyalty, A TeleTech Company, and Voxspine.
Registration for Cloud Communications Expo is open. For media registration, contact Ashley Baster. For the latest event information, news and updates, follow Cloud Communications Expo on Twitter at #CloudCommExpo.
For exhibitor or sponsorship opportunities, contact Joe Fabiano at (203) 852-6800 x132.