BASKING RIDGE, NJ–(Marketwire – May 17, 2012) -
- Avaya DevConnect Marketplace website enables customers and resellers to research and explore interoperable business communications and collaboration solutions and services from Avaya DevConnect Technology Partners
- Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program expands with four new solution offers from Avaya DevConnect Technology Partners
Avaya today introduces the Avaya DevConnect Marketplace, a new website for customers and channel partners to search, explore, and engage business communications and collaboration solutions and services for businesses of all sizes from Avaya DevConnect Technology Partners. Avaya also announces the addition of four new offers to its Select Product Program (SPP), a go-to-market program that simplifies purchasing of third-party solutions through Avaya and its channel partners.
The DevConnect Marketplace located at www.devconnectmarketplace.com offers information about the availability of DevConnect Technology Partner solutions that have been compliance tested for interoperability with Avaya technology. The DevConnect Marketplace provides an opportunity for DevConnect Technology Partners to receive and directly follow-up on sales leads from interested customers and resellers.
The website also offers visibility to solutions specifically available through the Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program (SPP), including the addition of four new software applications announced today. The new applications include:
- AdvaTel InTouch for IP Office: A Microsoft Outlook-based plug-in provides enhanced UC capabilities, contact management and presence federation for small businesses.
- AMC Technology Contact Canvas: Software enables integration of Avaya Contact Center solutions with CRM applications for salesforce.com, Microsoft, SAP, Siebel, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
- BBX Technologies Vuesion® Multimedia Contact Center: Provides a robust contact center suite including blended multimedia skills-based routing, call recording, CRM integration and outbound capabilities for Avaya IP Office.
- INI EQuilibrium from Interactive Northwest, Inc.: A software load balancing and application dispatch solution for Avaya Voice/Experience Portal providing enhanced system availability and scalability for Avaya contact centers.
DevConnect Marketplace visitors can also download customer case studies, review collateral and testing specifications and other relevant information. Customers may request more information directly from these companies, or provide feedback on their products and services.
“Avaya continues to provide innovative go-to-market options through the DevConnect Program for companies such as AMC Technology, which in turn offers more reasons for customers to ultimately choose Avaya-based solutions to power their collaboration and contact center infrastructures. The DevConnect Marketplace and Select Product Programs greatly complement our own efforts to create visibility for our Avaya-compatible solutions with customers and Avaya channel partners alike.” — Anthony X. Uliano, Founder and CTO, AMC Technology
More at www.devconnectmarketplace.com