Prevent Network Downtime with Faster-than-ever Hardware Replacement and Response Time with NetSure 4HR
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Network Hardware Resale, the world’s leading provider of pre-owned and new networking solutions, is expanding its NetSure Maintenance Program, a complete and customizable network coverage solution and affordable alternative to Cisco SMARTnet, with NetSure 4HR. This is a global four-hour hardware replacement service that enables businesses and organizations to effectively protect against network downtime.
NetSure 4HR guarantees customers in major cities throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific immediate replacement of critical networking equipment within a four-hour window, averting the costly effects of network equipment failure. NetSure 4HR covers current generation networking equipment, as well as legacy networking products that are no longer supported by Cisco SMARTnet.
“As the IT environment becomes increasingly complex, network maintenance providers will need to bring the tools and response times customers are looking for to solve business-critical networking issues,” said Rob Brothers, Program Director for IDC’s Software and Hardware Support Services research practice. “The service providers that rise to the top will have feature-rich product sets that are cost effective and flexible. These solutions will not always come from the vendor alone; companies like NHR are developing solutions that can help businesses with their global network issues.”
In line with all NetSure Maintenance Program offerings, NetSure 4HR features:
- 24×7 global technical support by Cisco-certified network technicians with more than 15 years of product and testing experience.
- Access to the NetSure Portal, a web-based contract management, equipment inventory, service desk and configuration management tool that allows customers to manage maintenance and support contracts from any vendor.
- The option to purchase 24x7x365 network monitoring, proactive provisioning and rapid incidence response services.
- The option to purchase NHR Professional Services, a full range of network consulting services available to all NHR customers and designed to help architect and configure any network for optimal performance.
Available since 2008, NetSure provides 24×7 global technical support and advanced hardware replacement. Customers can save more than 50% on recurring maintenance costs and delay costly upgrades by extending the life of their network. Offering comprehensive contract options and modular pricing structures, NetSure also includes these options:
- NetSure NBD: Provides 24×7 global technical support with guaranteed next-business-day advanced hardware replacement.
- NetSure Spare: Offers the fastest replacement possible by providing an onsite spare. A fully tested and configured spare unit is available onsite and includes standby support from the NetSure support team.
“As a global telecommunications provider, the reliable network connectivity and phone service that we provide is critical. When our network’s not working, customers are not getting phone calls,” said Jim Connolly, Manager of IP Network Services at Matrix Telecom, Inc. “NetSure has provided us with complete network coverage at a significantly lower cost when compared to service agreements direct from OEMs, helping us to maximize network performance and extend the life of our equipment.”
“For IT directors looking to cut costs and avoid rigid OEM contracts without sacrificing the quality, scope and responsiveness of their network coverage, NetSure 4HR emerges as a comprehensive solution resulting in less down-time and quicker response times than ever before,” said Mike Sheldon, president and CEO of Network Hardware Resale. “For more than four years, we have met customer needs through the NetSure™ Maintenance Program by providing an alternative and customizable approach to network maintenance at a savings of 50-90% over comparable coverage from traditional OEMs.”
For more information about Network Hardware Resale’s NetSure Maintenance Program, please visit http://www.networkhardware.com/Maintenance or NHR’s booth (#2337) at Interop Las Vegas from May 8-10, 2012, at the Mandalay Bay Resort.
More at www.networkhardware.com