DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/88mg8x/avaya_data_network) has announced the addition of the “Avaya Data Networking Portfolio – NuViews Summary Report”report to their offering.
Pre-IPO release on Avaya – A guide to a better understanding of Avaya Data Networking Solutions
The focus of this report is on Avaya’s solutions portfolio. Since Avaya has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for its anticipated Initial Public Offering (IPO), you can obtain relevant business information via Avaya’s S-1 filing dated June 9, 2011 and also Avaya’s 10-K Annual Report that is included in this latest CXO Report.
Avaya expanded its reseller and development channel coverage since the acquisition of Nortel Enterprise Solutions, evolved its product line to Aura and added 60 new products in the past 18 months.
Avaya Data Networking Portfolio
This report is Part 3 of 3 to Avaya Aura which is its core flagship suite of products designed to improve Enterprise, Personal and Customer Experience Management for more effective business communications. After extensive review of information via CXO Reports’ membership access to information from Avaya’s Analyst Relations and Consultant Relations resources and private briefings, as well as that available to the public, this report serves to consolidate and clarify Avaya’s Data Networking Solutions Portfolio which is a direct result of the Nortel Enterprise Solutions acquisition.
This report includes results of a recent Miercom Lab Testing Summary Report on Avaya’s support for IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) protocol compared to other Ethernet protocol alternatives.
Key Topics Covered:
- Data Networking Portfolio
- NuViews Summary Report
- Avaya – NuViews Summary
- Avaya Prospectus
- Avaya’s 10-K Annual Report
- Key Avaya Facts
- Data Networking Component Descriptions and Terminology:
- Avaya’s Technology Solutions
- Avaya’s Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture (VENA)
- Enabling the Collaborative Cloud
- NuViews Data Networking Analysis
- NuViews Standard Rating Conventions:
- Data Networking Solutions Technology Analysis:
- Avaya’s strategic innovations:
- Data Networking Solutions Innovation Analysis:
- Avaya’s functionality capabilities
- Data Networking Solutions Functionality Analysis:
- Avaya’s adaptability capabilities:
- Data Networking Solutions Adaptability Analysis:
- Avaya Client Services
- Data Networking Solutions Professional Services Analysis:
- Avaya Data Networking Products Table
- Avaya Solutions in Context:
- About CXO Reports
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/88mg8x/avaya_data_network