DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/17a83ff4/analysis_of_the_un) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan’s new report “Analysis of the Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions Market” to their offering.
The 2009 world economic crisis did not affect the Brazilian market and it remains steady. The competitive landscape has the presence of many local vendors focused on small companies. Collaboration is evolving rapidly to integrate social network communications with business processes and enterprises. UC licenses will include more capabilities, in order to fulfill all collaboration requirements of companies. The licensing model will also evolve to offer more granular solutions and possibility to buy UC as a service. Device consumerization is diversifying the mobile devices landscape, and its fast adoption is positively impacting mobile UC applications.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing?
- How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Is this an industry or a market?
- Will these companies, products, and/or services continue to exist or will they be acquired by other companies?
- Will the products and/or services become features in other markets?
- Which technology trends will affect the UC market?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to offer new services and integrate them into a new platform?
Major Sports Events: The 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games will boost investments.
Video and Collaboration Solutions for Integration: Innovative solutions will influence this driver’s adoption.
Cost and Productivity: The need for saving costs and for and improving productivity will increase demand for UC solutions.
A Steady Economy: A stable economic environment will make long-term investments possible.
Key Topics Covered:
Total UC and Collaboration Solutions Market
Unified Client Segment Breakdown
Unified Messaging Segment Breakdown
Videoconferencing Segment Breakdown
E-mail On-premises Server Licenses Segment Breakdown
IP Telephony Segment Breakdown
Traditional Telephony Segment Breakdown
IP Phones Segment Breakdown
The Last Word Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/17a83ff4/analysis_of_the_un