VSS Network Intelligence Optimization Methods Enable Customers to Achieve
SAN MATEO, Calif. Nov. 16, 2011 - VSS Monitoring, the world leader in Network Intelligence Optimization, today announced that it supports Gartner’s vision for the need to reduce enterprise network costs. Gartner, a leading IT research company,identified the need to re-examine networking costs among the ten key steps for organizations to save money on network infrastructure in a recent announcement, Gartner Identifies 10 Key Actions to Reduce IT Infrastructure and Operations Costs by as Much as 25 Percent.
Billions are being wasted on enterprise networking each year, with existing tactical issues hindering decisions to deliver a right sized, optimized network. It is imperative for organizations to adopt better practices and processes to ensure more focused, strategic and business-aligned decision-making. Organizations need to acknowledge that decisions pertaining to one part of the network do not apply for the entire network, which can lead to unnecessary costs and inefficiencies.
“We are pleased that Gartner has confirmed the growing trend in network spending that our technology is designed to alleviate,” said Martin Breslin, CEO of VSS Monitoring. “As more enterprises strive to lower network costs, VSS Monitoring is making networks more affordable and scalable by simplifying complexity, increasing efficiency and delivering an immediate, higher ROI.”
VSS Monitoring reduces enterprise network spending by providing:
- Complete visibility across the entire network by aggregating all network traffic. Improve productivity by reducing the need for a tool per network segment by managing all traffic sent to a tool farm – through a single management console.
- The ability to use 1G tools with 10G network links. Increase work efficiency at capacity with hardware-based packet slicing and filtering, providing each tool with only the appropriate network traffic, assuring the greatest efficiency.
- Session-aware load balancing. Extend the life of tools by avoiding tool oversubscription and eliminating the risk of dropped packets.
- Protection against costly network maintenance outages. Enable organizations to be informed early of any potential anomalies in order to prevent outages.
- Easy scalability as the network grows. Leverage all of the tool sets already in the network, including analytics, security and acceleration tools while easily identifying when new products are required, and the ability to add them in real-time.
VSS Monitoring’s Network Intelligence Optimization empowers organizations to deploy more affordable network solutions with a higher quality return. VSS Monitoring’s solutions expose redundancies and provide shortcuts into the network, fully maximizing the utilization of each tool.
For more information, visit www.vssmonitoring.com.